From 15 December to 16 January 2017.
SI-W is much relied upon and appreciated formula for sinus problems. Nasal congestion is caused by inflammation or local irritation, which causes a narrowing of the breathing passages through the nose. Usually, viral or bacterial origin (cold or flu), but, it can often be chronic and allergic.
Some causes :
– Pets, dust mites.
– Pollens, fungi.
– Chemical polluants, detergents, soaps, scented candles.
– Some foods (dairy products, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, oats, bananas, cucumbers, cantaloupe, honeydew melon etc.).
Some symptoms :
– Pain in the face.
– Sensitivity and swelling around the eyes and the cheeks, nose and forehead.
– Sinus pressure and congestion.
– Difficulty breathing through the nose.
– Loss of sense of taste and smell.
– Tooth pain.
– Severe fatigue.
– Bad breath.
– Sore throat, caused by nasal drip.
– Yellowish or greenish mucus produced by the nose.
– Runny nose, sniffling, sneezing, hoarseness etc.
This is the much relied upon and appreciated formula for sinus congestion; it prevents sinus attacks, rapidly opens breathing passages and restores breathing. SI.-W liquefies and drains sinus passages. It combines the qualities of a cooling, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory detergent team for relief of sinus anguish. This combination is also very effective to correct earache, ear infections and hearing problems. Each night, swab the ear canals with Vitamin E from 100 i.u. capsules to prevent irritation, then insert a cotton ball soaked with SI.-W into each ear canal.
10 to 40 drops, three times per day.
Note: For information as well as contraindications or adverse reactions, if applicable, on each single herb contained in this combination, refer to single product sheets.
References: HOWARD, Dr. A. B., Herbal Extracts Supplement, First Edition, The Blue Goose Press, Michigan, 1985.